The EPS line is a new species in the construction industry. Many people don't understand it very well and don't know its meaning. Here's a brief introduction of its characteristics.
1. Light weight. EPS line aggregate is polystyrene, its product weight is about 1/6 of the GRC decorative line, and fire protection, waterproof, moth-proof, mildew-proof, crack-proof.
2. Stick firmly. EPS decoration line mainly uses polymer mortar to bond with wall surface. Polymer mortar is made by mixing organic glue with inorganic material cement mortar. It has long service life and strong bonding. It has national standards and specifications, and has been proved safe and reliable in a large number of Engineering applications, thus avoiding anchor bolt fixation. The hidden dangers of construction and corrosion of anchor bolts also thoroughly solved the problems of cold and hot bridges with external insulation.
3. Modeling is processed at will. EPS lines are modeled by computer design, automatic cutting and short production period. The main products are carving, wall corner line, waist line, kick line, elephant trunk, decorative parts, wall table, lamp plate, ceiling, Roman column, various sculptures, frames, lamp holders, door decorations, etc.
4. Easy installation. Special bonding materials and methods, one person can install construction, especially large amount of line engineering, only need bonding installation.
Fifth, there is no gap between the lines. EPS decorative lines use the same gap filling material as wall bonding, all the cracks disappear, and there will be no cracks in future use.
6. Low processing cost and construction cost. The exterior coating has been finished, which can be sawed, nailed and sticky, saving 80% of construction cost compared with cement and gypsum products.
Seventh, environmental protection. Choose synthetic fibers as materials, and reach the National Engineering decoration non-toxic, harmless green product specification.